These resources are meant to inform parents and families with school operations and policies.
Please find the Notices for Public Hearing for the 2023-24 El Dorado Charter SELPA Annual Budget and Service Plans. The public hearing to review any changes to and to approve the SELPA Annual Budget and Services Plans will take place at the El Dorado Charter SELPA CEO Council Meeting on May 25, 2023.
El Dorado Charter SELPA
6767 Green Valley Road
Placerville, CA 95667
Contact us via phone (530.295.2462) or online.
KIPP’s Public Funding Plan, inclusive of:
- LCFF Budget Overview
- Supplemental Local Control and Accountability Plan
- 2022-23 Local Control and Accountability Plan
- 2021-22 Annual Update
- Local Indicators
This app will be used for school communication, via email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to download the mobile app and update their account preferences for when and you get notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Learn more about ParentSquare. Watch these instructional videos.